From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ROM does not play audio CD's
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:52:29
1 "brullo nulla" <brullonulla@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > > As I said: less than 20% of human communication is done via words.
4 > >
5 > > If I did see you, I would have known whether your non-direct posting was meant
6 > > to have an underlying hostile base or not. As I cannot see you, the only way
7 > > to avoid missunderstanding is to use unambiguous words.
8 >
9 > Tip: do not assume people on a mailing list have an "underlying
10 > hostile base" unless they are explicitly hostile. Otherwise you're
11 > just putting fuel on flames.
12
13 There is at lest one person who posted last night and who makes it hard to
14 believe there is no hostility ;-(
15
16 Jörg
19 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin