From: Graham Murray <graham@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Profile USE flags
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:56:19
1 I have just looked at the 2007.0 profile and have seen that extra USE
2 flags have been added. Is there any source of information on the
3 reasoning behind USE flags being added to and removed from profiles?
4 Knowing the reasons for specific flags being added or removed from the
5 profile would help make an informed decision as to whether to edit
6 /etc/make.conf and add '-flagname' for features which have been added
7 but I do not think I need (or want) and add 'flagname' for those which
8 have been removed but I think I still want.
9 --
10 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list