From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [gentoo-users] acpi fails with status 1
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:13:25
1 Pupino writes:
2
3 > I'm trying to use acpid with my gentoo laptop; it catches all events
4 > (battery, button, ac_adapter) but it can't execute the designed
5 > script, in any case.
6 [...]
7 > the script is called and it will simply display "Power button pressed"
8 > at the moment. It has execution permissions and the path is correct.
9
10 Um, where will it display the output? An echo would go nowhere, I think,
11 there is no terminal associated with that process. Have tou tried something
12 like "touch /tmp/button-pressed" in the script to test it is being
13 executed?
14
15 Wonko
16 --