From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Downgrading glib
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 01:16:11
1 >> I downgraded from glib-2.17.2 to glib-2.14.6 and had problems so I
2 >> went back to 2.17.2. How can I make this downgrade successfully?
3 >>
4 >> - Grant
5 >
6 > revdep-rebuilt afterwards?
7
8 Yeah revdep-rebuild only comes up with transmission (which could have
9 needed a rebuild before messing with glib), and transmission fails to
10 build. The main problem is with gdm. It won't load with an
11 unresolved symbol error (I think) and won't rebuild either.
12
13 Would more specific errors be helpful here or should this be
14 approached a different way?
15
16 - Grant
17 --