From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems with locale - ANSI_X3.4-1968
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:08:23
1 On Saturday 01 July 2006 03:20, Kristian Poul Herkild wrote:
2 > I still wonder how I managed to forget the dash in UTF-8 considering how
3 > familiar I am with that particular locale.
4
5 I think it didn't matter with the old system that was
6 using /etc/locales.build.
7
8 > I must have been mentally
9 > sleeping after having updated the baselayout. The funny part is that I
10 > cannot even remember having touched it at all in 2006. My memory must be
11 > detoriating ;)
12
13 AFAIK for the migration period locale-gen is able to use /etc/locales.build to
14 generate /etc/locale.gen. So I think it is quite possible that you didn't
15 touch it.
18 Bo Andresen