From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Systemd upower
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 18:28:38
1 Am Wed, 04 Jun 2014 16:08:02 +0300
2 schrieb Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>:
3
4 [...]
5 > So yeah, only working with what upstreams provide as a distribution
6 > maintainer/packager, and people shouldn't try to dump this somehow on
7 > me. Fact that
8 > they have some fallback, like upower-pm-utils at all, is something they
9 > should be grateful instead.
10 [...]
11
12 I'm grateful! In fact, since I have this opportunity: thank you and all the
13 other devs for your hard work, and for withstanding insufferable users :) .
16 Marc Joliet
17 --
18 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
19 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup