From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ati-drivers text corruption problem.
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 02:10:16
1 On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 17:17 +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > All of the recent ati-drivers seem to have a bug that corrupts
3 > contents of some scrolling text windows. It looks like this:
4 >
5 > http://www.visi.com/~grante/fglrxbug.png
6
7 wow, never seen that and I've used most versions of ati-drivers up to
8 x11-drivers/ati-drivers-8.37.6-r1
9
10 maybe provide your card specs?
13 > The Xorg "radeon" driver doesn't have this problem, but DRI
14 > support in that driver doesn't work for some of the programs I
15 > run.
16
17 unfortunately, neither the xorg radeon driver nor the ati radeon driver
18 give me very good performance... on a RV350 "Mobility Radeon 9600 M10".
19
20 cya,
24 No man is an island, but some of us are long peninsulas.
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list