From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Being Facebook member: How to anon?
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 13:58:46
1 On 22 October 2017 10:50:01 GMT+02:00, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
2 >Hi,
3 >
4 >for its invasive nature and its data gathering I really dont like
5 >facebook.
6 >
7 >And now it seems that I cant with out it:
8 >There is a HUGE user group for the Creality CR-10 3D printer there
9 >and veryone and everything is referencing it.
10 >
11 >My question is:
12 >Are there ways (and which ones) to become member of facebook
13 >just to read and write to this user grout (like a mailinglist)
14 >and keep the impact on privacy an personal fingerprinting as
15 >small as ever possible?
16 >
17 >Every help is very appreciated!
18 >Cheers
19 >Meino
20
21 Run a dedicated browser in a dedicated user account. This should isolate any tracking cookies from going into your main account.
24 Joost
25 --
26 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.