From: Mike Diehl <mdiehl@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, "\\\"Michael Orlitzky\\\"" <michael@××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem installing PHP pdo
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 21:38:06
1 Forgive the top-posting, but I think my response will be more concise this
2 way.
3
4 I have pdo in my USE flag in /etc/make.conf, so I thought I had this
5 covered.
6
7 I'm also not a fan of the netapps mechanism because I put my web-space in a
8 nonstandard location for ease of backing up. Also, I probably just don't
9 understand it as well as I'd like. <wink>
10
11 So, I could emerge egroupware and let emerge handle the dependencies for me.
12 then I cold just emerge -C and re-install just the application by hand.
13 Sound right?
14
15 Thanks for such a detailed reply.
16