From: Dirk Heinrichs <ext-dirk.heinrichs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Resize /
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:42:30
1 Am Dienstag, 21. November 2006 13:36 schrieb ext Dale:
2
3 > Well, I rebooted into the new kernel. I have been playing around with
4 > evmsgui and so far I can create a segment, whatever that is.
5
6 It's just EVMS speech for partition. Follow the "Terminology" link on the
7 EVMS site.
8
9 > I created
10 > a boot partition so far. I can't figure out how to put a file system on
11 > it but I got it made. LOL
12
13 See chapter 13.2 of the users guide.
14
15 > Any more pointers?? I need something. Even the pictures on the link
16 > you gave are not helping much. It seems that system was already set up
17 > and running. Maybe I am missing something here. < scratches head >
18
19 Hmm, the user guide has it all. For each topic it explains how to do it in
20 cli, ncurses and gtk user interface. The chapters you should read are IMHO
21 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16 and 19.
22
23 Bye...
24
25 Dirk
26 --
27 Dirk Heinrichs | Tel: +49 (0)162 234 3408
28 Configuration Manager | Fax: +49 (0)211 47068 111
29 Capgemini Deutschland | Mail: dirk.heinrichs@×××××××××.com
30 Hambornerstraße 55 | Web: http://www.capgemini.com
31 D-40472 Düsseldorf | ICQ#: 110037733
32 GPG Public Key C2E467BB | Keyserver: www.keyserver.net