From: Glenn Enright <elinar@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] QT 4
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 03:19:12
1 On Friday 17 March 2006 08:11, James wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > Has anyone any experiences with developing software with QT4?
5 >
6 > checking whats available, with 'emerge -pv qt', I see:
7 > x11-libs/qt-3.3.4-r8
8 >
9 > Nothing else... If I add x11-libs/qt to the package.keywords
10 > file, I get
11 > x11-libs/qt-4.1.1
12
13 Just out of interest how far along is qt4? Last time I looked the next major
14 release of kde *might* be using it, if it becomes stable in time. Is this
15 still the case?
18 The majority of husbands remind me of an orangutang trying to play the violin.
19 -- Honor'e DeBalzac
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list