From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Choice of TLD for internal network
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 02:24:31
1 On Monday, 18 December 2017 10:57:31 GMT Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:45:30 +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > >
4 > > Coincidentally, I'd recently also ended my subscription to the magazine.
5 > >
6 > :-(
7
8 Well, after many years of devoted service, they seem to have lost their way.
9 I've no interest in Pi, for example (perhaps that ever-growing section
10 should be hived off into a separate publication); the indispensable Answers
11 section has disappeared; the inestimable Dr Brown's Administeria section
12 ditto. American "English" pervades it relentlessly, with no attempt at
13 translation. And I can't remember the last time I made use of the bundled
14 DVD. It's all just too much for a body to continue spending money on.
15
16 No offence meant to anyone around here.
19 Regards,
20 Peter.