From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bouncing Messages
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 12:45:36
1 > On 3 Mar 2018, at 19:00, Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > * I do not consider messages from me re-sent by mailing lists to be messages that I send. I say this because my email infrastructure does NOT connect to any of the mailing list subscribers receiving email infrastructure. IMHO the mailing list is sending a /new/ message to those recipients. Said message just happens to be strongly based on a message that I sent.
4
5 Yet the above had a from: address at the tnetconsulting.net domain.
6
7 Moaning to me won't change how the mailing list software works.
8
9 Stroller.