From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cursor keys stopped working in VMware workstation
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 01:30:00
1 On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Jim Cunning <jcunning@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > I have been using VMware workstation V. 5.5.9 and a Logitech wireless keyboard
3 > for some time. Today I somehow mistyped a Ctrl-<something> sequence while in
4 > the VM window, meaning to enter it elsewhere instead of the VM. Now, the
5 > cursor keys between the main keys and the keypad have stopped working
6 > correctly. Most do nothing, but the down arrow key causes Windows to raise
7 > the Start menu, as if I had pressed the "windows" key near left-alt.
8
9 I wonder if you accidentally enabled mouse keys? alt-leftshift-numlock