From: brullo nulla <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:59:57
1 > Well I have to have HTML because I use email for a LOT more than just
2 > this list.
3 >
4 > Because I send pictures and make my text have color and all that stuff. Ain't that HTML? Ain't no list getting between me and my lady. No way!
5
6 You're guilty of terrible bad taste :) . I exchange plain text emails
7 with my lady and all my friends, and I filter out any HTML (I force
8 visualization as plain text). If I want to send pictures, I attach
9 them.
10
11 This way my email is a collection of senseful conversation, not random
12 chromatic noise.
13
14 m.
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list