From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:48:09
1 Alexander Skwar wrote:
2
3 >Dale schrieb:
7 >>Well I have to have HTML because I use email for a LOT more than just
8 >>this list.
12 >And why do you need HTML there?
13 >
14 >Anyway, Mozilla/Thunderbird makes it very easy to decide if
15 >HTML is used or not - when you set the default to text/plain,
16 >you hold down shift while you click on the Compose, Reply,
18 >mail.
22 Because I send pictures and make my text have color and all that stuff.
23 Ain't that HTML? Ain't no list getting between me and my lady. No way!
24
25 >Alexander Skwar