From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:11:02
1 Dale schrieb:
2
3 > Well I have to have HTML because I use email for a LOT more than just
4 > this list.
5
6 And why do you need HTML there?
7
8 Anyway, Mozilla/Thunderbird makes it very easy to decide if
9 HTML is used or not - when you set the default to text/plain,
10 you hold down shift while you click on the Compose, Reply,
12 mail.
13
14 > I can't change the whole world just for one list.
15
16 No need to. Even in other mails, there's seldom a need
17 for HTML in mails.
18
19 > Sorry.
20
21 Not really.
22
23 BTW: Please trim your quotes. Fullquotes are bad.
24
25 Alexander Skwar
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list