From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:41:27
1 Dale schrieb:
2 > Alexander Skwar wrote:
3 >
4 >>Dale schrieb:
8 >>>Well I have to have HTML because I use email for a LOT more than just
9 >>>this list.
10 >>>
11 >>>
12 >>
13 >>And why do you need HTML there?
14 >>
15 >>Anyway, Mozilla/Thunderbird makes it very easy to decide if
16 >>HTML is used or not - when you set the default to text/plain,
17 >>you hold down shift while you click on the Compose, Reply,
19 >>mail.
23 > Because I send pictures and make my text have color and all that stuff.
24
25 Fine. But where was the gain in sending that mail to which
26 I'm replying to in HTML?
27
28 > Ain't that HTML?
29
30 Sure. But here, you did not do that. When you do send stuff
31 which requires HTML, go ahead and use it - but it just makes
32 no sense to use it as a default.
33
34 > Ain't no list getting between me and my lady. No way!
35
36 Are you always that egoistic?
37
38 Alexander Skwar