From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can I (partially) rebuild a package with emerge?
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:19:31
1 On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:44:29 +0000, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
2
3 > I've just emerged xorg-x11, and noticed that I had a wrong setting for
4 > VIDEO_CARDS in /etc/make.conf. Does emerge have a facility to rebuild
5 > only those portions of xorg-x11 dependent on that setting, or do I have
6 > to start again from scratch? I've perused the emerge man page, but not
7 > found this situation addressed.
8
9 VIDEO_CARDS sets USE flags, so emerge -uavDN world.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Angular Momentum Makes The World Go 'Round