From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] QT4 Development
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:33:11
1 On Donnerstag 24 September 2009, Marco wrote:
2 > On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann
3 >
4 > <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > > On Donnerstag 24 September 2009, Marco wrote:
6 >
7 > [...]
8 >
9 > > just install the qt4 set. Meta packages are being phased out.
10 >
11 > Not sure if I understand what you mean. I thought sets only exist for
12 > world and system?
13 >
14 > > Or unmask the meta package. /etc/portage/package.unmask.
15 >
16 > That's what I want to avoid since apparently this meta package gets
17 > removed in the future.
18 >
19 > --
20 > Regards,
21 > Marco
24 so what? it really does not matter if it is there or not. And no - with 2.2*
25 portage there are many more sets than just world and system. You can even
26 easily create your own.