From: Sean Lester <SFLester@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Postfix receives OK, but won't send to internet
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:46:18
1 That's it. I didn't think the ISP would block outgoing port 25.
2
3 Thanks to all that responded.
4 Sean
5
6 -----Original Message-----
7 From: Bryan Whitehead [mailto:driver@×××××××××.net]
8 Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 5:00 PM
9 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Postfix receives OK, but won't send to
11 internet
14 Many ISP's route all outgoing port 25 traffic to a black hole (as in
15 they
16 drop the packets not going to their smtp servers). You just need to
17 configure postfix to push all your mail to your ISP's mail server.
18