From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} dvdrip permissions error, alternative?
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 18:13:01
1 On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:42:21 -0700, Grant wrote:
2
3 > That does seem to work with the stubborn "The Life of Mammals". I
4 > wish I didn't have to mount the DVD before running vobcopy though.
5
6 vobcopy reads the VOB files directly, rather than reading /dev/dvd as a
7 video source.
8
9 > I
10 > suppose a mkisofs command after vobcopy would make for a pretty good
11 > process.
12
13 It works for me. I've used it to copy encrypted DVDs that are <4.3GB.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 What do you call a Tellytubbie with a finger up its bum? Stinky Pinky!