From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.10 and plasma crashing
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 22:24:13
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 14:39:51 -0600, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Mike posted a bug number. I guess it doesn't hit everyone but it did
5 >> me. Is anyone that knows me surprised that this bug hit me? :-)
6 >
7 > If affected my laptop but not my desktop. Re-emerging qt-core with
8 > -Os in CFLAGS instead of -O2 "fixes" it.
12 I think I am going to go back to KDE 4.9 for now. They are working on
13 it. It appears that gcc is the real problem tho. So, I may just
14 upgrade it and see what it breaks. lol Come to think of it, I may
15 already have a newer one installed. Its been a while since I switched
16 gcc versions. Hmmm, going to test this. ;-)
17
18 Dale
19
23 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
24 how you interpreted my words!