From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: qt5
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 22:51:11
1 Michael Vetter <michael.vetter <at> uni-konstanz.de> writes:
4 > Recently I started developing on LXQT. As they are using Qt5 on their
5 > developing version I added Qt overlay and unmasked Qt5.
6
7 From BGO-525410, the last entry:
8 " Jauhien Piatlicki gentoo-dev 2014-11-08 17:58:49 UTC
9 Moved to the tree. Will stay masked until Qt5 unmasking. In case of any
10 problems, please, create separated bugs blocking this one. "
11
12 Jauhien knows what he is doing. If he is waiting on the QT5 bug to
13 be resolved, then that is where it is sitting. Surely you should open
14 up a bgo ticket on QTcreator?
15
16 > best regards,
17 > Michael