From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: akonadi ... don't you just love it?
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 22:21:34
1 On Mon, 11 Aug 2014 20:05:51 +0100, Mick wrote:
2
3 > Anyway, after another irrelevant update today revdep-rebuild showed
4 > this:
5 > ========================================================================
6 > * Checking dynamic linking consistency
7 > [ 33% ] * broken /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlmysql.so
8 > (requires libmysqlclient_r.so.16)
9 > [ 85% ] * broken /usr/lib64/qt4/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlmysql.so
10 > (requires libmysqlclient_r.so.16)
11 [snip]
12 > ========================================================================
13 >
14 > Now all works as expected - apologies for the noise!
15
16 It appears the recent mysql update broke quite a few things, my MythTV
17 fronted started sulking while the backend just sucked up all the CPU
18 cycles. Something else broke too, but I can't remember more than two
19 things these days. @preserved-rebuild showed nothing but revdep-rebuild
20 cleaned things up. It appears that revdep-rebuild is not ready for
21 retirement yet, although this is the first time in ages that I've needed
22 it.
26 Neil Bothwick
27
28 "Energize!" said Picard and the pink bunny appeared...