From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DVD Movie backups
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 11:28:02
1 On Friday 16 December 2011 19:15:12 Stroller wrote:
2 > On 16 December 2011, at 17:25, Mark Knecht wrote:
3 > > I have no interest in tearing apart the DVD in any way. It was more
4 > > about the idea of a fire causing the loss of maybe $15K-$20K
5 > > investment over the years. I can rip all the CDs, keep the ripped
6 > > version here to watch on the computer, and store the DVDs elsewhere,
7 > > but that elimiates (generally) being able to watch special features
8 > > which my wife and kid enjoy.
9 >
10 > I've been down this path fairly extensively.
11
12 Do you know of any way to read a DVD that was created on a Mac of some sort?
15 Rgds
16 Peter Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23