From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Keyboard is dead after emerge-update
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 14:40:13
1 On 2016-03-23, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Most users in this day and age would probably reply "why do I need to
4 > start with different resolutions and colour depth?"
5
6 When using different display hardware: LCD projector, TV, etc.
7
8 > It's been many years since I myself fiddled with any of that, all my
9 > displays are now LCD where only one resolution makes any sense - native
10
11 If you've got multiple displays, "native" isn't really enough info.
12 Do you want to mirror a single screen, do you want multiple screens,
13 do you want a single screen spread across multiple displays, and so on...
16 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Look! A ladder!
17 at Maybe it leads to heaven,
18 gmail.com or a sandwich!