From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NFS configuration (tcp/ip & MythTV)
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 22:19:47
1 Mark,
2
3 Here is my suggestion to get the best of both worlds (note my limited
4 knowledge of mythtv). Setup a shell script to copy all your video files from
5 the myth capture directory over to the nfs share and delete the files thus
6 clearing your local space and also allowing you to capture 135 hours. You
7 could even cron it so you don't have to think about it. Pardon me if this is
8 a gross misunderstanding of mythtv but if its not it should work like a
9 charm.
10
11 -Mike
12