From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] stable xorg-server seems to require testing libXfont
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 15:46:11
1 Allan Gottlieb schrieb:
2 > At Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:34:07 +0200 Fab <netfab@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 11:06:43 -0400
5 >> Allan Gottlieb wrote:
6 >>> I can certainly add libXfont to /etc/portage/package.keywords, but I
7 >>> find it strange that a stable package (xorg-server) requires a testing
8 >>> version of another package (libXfont).
9 >>>
10 >>> Advice on how to proceed would be appreciated.
11 >>>
12 >>
13 >> The stabilization process is not over for x86, and you synchronized
14 >> your tree in the middle of the process. See the stabilization list in
15 >> bug #282290. You should wait a few hours until next sync, and use
16 >> package.keywords in the meanwhile for missing stable packages.
17 >
18 > Thank you, that explains it. I will wait.
19 > allan
22 We all should give a big props to Christian Faulhammer, who is commiting
23 like hell since hours!!