From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: danger-deep
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 13:40:34
1 On 2010-05-27, Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au> wrote:
2
3 >> So I read about a very cool submarine game today
4 >> on LJ:
5 >> http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/danger-deep
6 >>
7 >> Only to discover it's already in portage.
8 >> KUDOS to the Gentoo game devs for being
9 >> on top of this one........
10 >
11 > Doesn't run here. Something to do with getting the available
12 > resolutions:
13
14 I've tried several times over the past couple years to get dangerdeep
15 going. I can get it to run briefly, but it always crashes if I try
16 to do much of anything. I've pretty much given up on it.
19 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Give them RADAR-GUIDED
20 at SKEE-BALL LANES and
21 gmail.com VELVEETA BURRITOS!!