From: Ian Porter <ian@×××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] emerge R
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:06:45
1 Hi All,
2
3 I am just wondering if there is an option within emerge that will tell me
4 which packages need to be re-compiled
5 [ R ]
6
7 Because I have just updated the wpa_supplicant and now my wireless card is
8 not working but found out that baselayout, ndiswrapper and wpa_supplicant
9 are all saying that they need to be re-compiled, but everytime that I
10 re-emerge them
11 emerge wpa_supplicant, it still says that it is needs to be re-compiled.
12
13 I am not able to sort out the problem until next week, but thought that I
14 would ask so that I have a few things to check out once I am back online.
15
16 Cheers
17 Ian
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list