From: Ian Porter <ian@×××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: emerge R
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:12:03
1 Hi,
2
3 > Hi All,
4 >
5 > I am just wondering if there is an option within emerge that will tell
6 > me which packages need to be re-compiled
7 > [ R ]
10 Soz, forgot to say that the wpa_supplicant is now 0.3.9 and I have tried
11 going back to 0.3.8, but both do not work. I am running ndiswrapper (forgot
12 the version because I am at work at present), but using rt2500.inf for the
13 windows drivers. I am thinking about trying out the rtx00 drivers, has
14 anyone had these drivers working ok ?
15
16 Thanks
17 Ian
18
19 > Because I have just updated the wpa_supplicant and now my wireless card
20 > is not working but found out that baselayout, ndiswrapper and
21 > wpa_supplicant are all saying that they need to be re-compiled, but
22 > everytime that I re-emerge them
23 > emerge wpa_supplicant, it still says that it is needs to be
24 > re-compiled.
25 >
26 > I am not able to sort out the problem until next week, but thought that
27 > I would ask so that I have a few things to check out once I am back
28 > online.
29 >
30 > Cheers
31 > Ian