From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: emerge R
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:33:20
1 On Oct 27, 2005, at 9:03 am, Ian Porter wrote:
2 >
3 > ...I am running ndiswrapper (forgot
4 > the version because I am at work at present), but using rt2500.inf for
5 > the
6 > windows drivers. I am thinking about trying out the rtx00 drivers, has
7 > anyone had these drivers working ok ?
8
9 You should definitely use these drivers - they're excellent. I'm sure
10 that once you `emerge rt2500` your problems will be resolved. The name
11 of the interface will change from wlan0 to ra0, so you'll need to
12 rename your init.d script & edit /etc/conf.d/net or
13 /etc/conf.d/wireless
14
15 Stroller.
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list