From: Alan Mckinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Packages being Re-emerged after portage update
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:59:20
1 On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 13:21 +0100, Graham Murray wrote:
2 > Following a portage update/sync and running 'emerge -auDvN world',
3 > packages sometimes show with 'R' but without any yellow or % USE flags
4 > shown. I assume that this is because a USE flag has been removed from
5 > either the ebuild or an eclass used by the ebuild. If this is correct,
6 > it would be nice if it was to show which USE flag(s) are no longer
7 > used.
8
9 Now there's an idea, why didn't I think of that? Submit it as a feature
10 request, I'll give you a "me too!" vote
11
12 alan
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list