From: Gregory Fontenele <gregoryfontenele@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Logout of Desktop Hangs on Laptop
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:10:35
1 how it came out of that list?
2
3 Enviado via iPhone
4
5 Em 11/03/2011, às 12:03, dhkuhl@×××××××××.net escreveu:
9 > ----- Original Message -----
10 > From: Alex Schuster
11 > Date: Friday, March 11, 2011 8:47 am
12 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Logout of Desktop Hangs on Laptop
13 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
14 >
15 > > dhk writes:
16 > >
17 > > > I have a new laptop with LXDE and XFCE4 installed for the desktop
18 > > > environment. I boot to run level 3 and then run startx. When
19 > > logging> out of the either desktop it never returns to the
20 > > command prompt,
21 > > > there's just a blank screen and I can not switch to an alternate
22 > > > terminal. However, the Alt-SysRq EISUB does work and reboots
23 > > the system.
24 > >
25 > > Try Alt-SysRq-R, this should take keyboard control away from X
26 > > so you can
27 > > switch to the text terminals.
28 > >
29 > > Wonko
34 > I've tried Alt-SysRq-R, it doesn't do anything. Even if it did work, I would still like to log out normally.