From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [WAY OT] wanna learn networking internals
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 19:14:29
1 Thanks, James.
2
3 I already know C and a bit of C++, and that's why I want to understand
4 deeply about networking protocols, there are some tricks that I see some
5 device's closed source SDKs doing that I would like to reproduce. And
6 probably - if they worth it - publish as open source, of course.
7
8 Best Regards,
9 Francisco