From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bluefish colours
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 15:25:42
1 On Thursday 16 Feb 2017 15:42:08 I wrote:
2
3 > Has anyone here any experience of Bluefish? I want to use it in website
4 > development but I can't. Its menus use a background of very pale grey and
5 > a text colour of white. Even with a magnifying glass I can't make out
6 > most of what it's showing me.
7 >
8 > How can I tell it to be like everyone else and use black as its default
9 > working colour?
10
11 Today I installed www-client/chromium in place of www-client/google-chrome.
12 It took 88 minutes! on this i7 box with 12 x 6600 bogomips and an NVMe
13 drive.
14
15 Every page it tries to display is blank. I suppose this must be connected
16 somehow.
17
18 Any bells ringing anywhere?
21 Regards