From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Postfix problem
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:43:56
1 At 06:58 AM 29/01/2008, you wrote:
2 >Hello,
3 >
4 >I have problem with postfix. I just want to send email to other mail
5 >server from my new postfix/courier server. Every time I write
6 >address different then local server (postfix) returns info "5.7.1
7 >(some address): Relay access denied". What should I do? I don't know
8 >is it forwarding or relaying. What is wrong?
9 Sounds like there's a problem in the way you have postfix configured.
10 Namely, you didn't configure $mydomain, $mydestination, and
11 $mynetworks. Either that, or one or all of them are misconfigured.
12 http://www.postfix.org/BASIC_CONFIGURATION_README.html
15 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list