From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] necessary use flgas
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:32:09
1 On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:45:58 +0200, David Haller wrote:
2
3 > >You can also start USE with -* in make.conf to turn everything off then
4 > >set your own choices. This is the ideal setup for those who prefer to
5 > >spend more time fixing their computer than using it.
6 >
7 > Hah!
8
9 > Hey, I got no printer, had others print about 5 pages for me in ~10
10 > years. Why would I want cups?
11
12 You do know that only the desktop profiles include cups as a default USE
13 flag? The one I recommended does not.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 WindowError:01B Illegal error. Do NOT get this error.