From: Daevid Vincent <daevid@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] emerge -D pulling in more than it should these days?!
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:28:31
1 Yes. 'deep' is exactly what I expect -D to do. My incancation is the same as
2 it's been for years, its' that -D acts more like a -u now.
3
4 DÆVID
5
6 > -----Original Message-----
7 > From: Wolfgang Illmeyer [mailto:wolfgang.illmeyer@×××.net]
8 > Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 3:53 PM
9 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
10 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge -D pulling in more than it
11 > should these days?!
12 >