From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Changes in USE flags - perhaps related to 2006.1?
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 23:37:38
1 On Saturday 02 September 2006 01:05, Mick wrote:
2 > I moved onto 2006.1 profile, updated gcc, remerged system and now as I am
3 > getting ready to remerge world, suddenly I noticed:
4
5 Consider switching to the newly introduced desktop profile (2006.1/desktop).
6 There is a server profile too but that doesn't seem to be what you're after
7 here..
8
9 [snipping flags that are enabled by the desktop profile]
10
11 > -qt,
12
13 This is replaced by two use flags namely qt3 and qt4. They are enabled by
14 desktop too.
15
16 > -xmms
17
18 You might want to take notice of [1]. xmms will probably go to an overlay in
19 the future. You may enable the flag in make.conf though...
20
21 [1] http://groups.google.com/group/linux.gentoo.dev/tree/browse_frm/thread/d55c71aff656df3f/48bd9159e1e7a430
24 Bo Andresen