From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kompozer: undefined reference to `SEC_ASN1Encode_Util'
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 16:31:32
1 On Friday 29 April 2011 10:03:30 I wrote:
2
3 > I don't remember how I came by it, but I have an ebuild and so on in
4 > /usr/local/portage. I was also astonished to find, after I wrote, that I also
5 > have a package of it from last time I did manage to get it emerged, last June.
6 > I tried emerging that and it seems to have worked - the program runs, at any
7 > rate.
8
9 Ah, but there's a sting in the tail - as soon as I close the program it
10 disappears. KDE can't find it, and "which kompozer" yields nothing either.
11 Clearly it's a bit of a rogue.
14 Rgds
15 Peter