From: "Gildor Oronar <gildororonar@×××××××.us>" <zhangweiwu@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what can I do besides waiting or complaining about missing kompozer?
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:37:55
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 21:52:04 +0800, zhangweiwu@××××××.com wrote:
3 >
4 >> However after years and years kompozer is still not available in Gentoo
5 >> Linux.
6 >
7 > If you'd searched Bugzilla you'd have found an ebuild for the latest
8 > release, which appears to be in the Arcon overlay too.
9
10 maybe I am stupid but
11 #layman -L
12 output doesn't contain the word 'arcon' or 'Acron'. A google with
13 keyword 'Arcon overlay' doesn't find instruction how to install it
14 neither. Could it be related to my platform (PowerPC)?
15
16 A link with information related to how to install 'arcon overlay' would
17 be very helpful. Thanks in advance.
18
19 I am fine with installing an overlay, but I guess if the ebuild is in
20 the portage then it's available for more people. For me now is only how
21 to get overlay working.