From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: video driver discovery
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 02:44:38
1 James wrote:
2 >
3 > But, that is the best/only method?
6 > James
11 There is a way to do this. I used it once but I can't remember the
12 command and I can't find anything in the old emails. I have emails
13 going back a loooong time but maybe not far enough and not sure if my
14 search terms are worth a darn either.
15
16 I'm not sure but I think the command had something to do with seeing
17 what was used to do direct rendering or something. Anybody recall what
18 I am thinking about? Maybe I am thinking about something unrelated.
19
20 Dale
21