From: Ryan Viljoen <ravilj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Eterm not emerging
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:12:19
1 Ok if he is getting anal about whether I reply on the top or on the
2 bottom then tough luck. It makes more sense to me that it is on the
3 top since:
4 a) you dont need to scroll
5 b) if you have been following the thread then you know whats been said
6 already and if you cant remember you can scroll down to read the
7 message.
8 c) the only time i will do it in reverse is when quoting what has been said.
9
10 END!
11