From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Eterm not emerging
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:36:44
1 I agree with your reasons but some of the others have reasons too. I do
2 like my reason better though. LOL I put LOL for those who read text
3 only and not HTML. LOL, again.
4
5 I don't think anybody is getting anal about it. I always look at it
6 this way, if someone doesn't want to help me with something, I don't
7 want their help anyway. I help because I like it not because someone
8 has a gun to my head, or top posts. If someone bottom posts, I'll
9 scroll down and see if I can help.
10
11 I do wish someone would pick a way and let it be the only way though.
12 It gets confusing when some top post and some bottom post. That really
13 wears out my mouse wheel. Go down, read a bit, then go up and read a
14 bit, then back down again, repeat, repeat. That is when it gets confusing.
15
16 Dale
17 :-)
18
19 Ryan Viljoen wrote:
20
21 >Ok if he is getting anal about whether I reply on the top or on the
22 >bottom then tough luck. It makes more sense to me that it is on the
23 >top since:
24 >a) you dont need to scroll
25 >b) if you have been following the thread then you know whats been said
26 >already and if you cant remember you can scroll down to read the
27 >message.
28 >c) the only time i will do it in reverse is when quoting what has been said.
29 >
30 >END!
31 >