From: Peter Gordon <admin@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /sbin/runscript.sh: line 32: /var/lib/init.d/softlevel: No such file or directory
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:21:38
1 > when I try to start mysql. It seems to be an issue with the package
2 > that runscript.sh is part of ... which is what package? (it has been
3 > awhile since I lasted worked with Gentoo, so I am not sure the method to
4 > find out which package a file belongs too).
5
6 I'm not at my Gentoo box, so I can't verify this at the moent, but I think
7 it's part of sys-apps/baselayout.
8
9 To check these things for future reference, one can install the
10 app-portage/gentoolkit package and use something like the following:
11 # equery belongs /path/to/file
12
13 Hope that helps!
14