From: damian <damian.only@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Suspend to ram: correct behavior?
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:48:38
1 Hi Daniel,
2
3 > Try enabling or disabling "USB_SUSPEND" (Device Drivers->USB
4 > support->USB selective suspend/resume and wakeup) in your kernel.
5 It was already enabled.
6
7 > If that does not help, unloading the USB and wireless drivers before
8 > suspend should do the trick.
9 I added this line to /etc/hibernate/common.conf
10 UnloadModules usb-ohci
11
12 But no luck. I don't know if I should add
13 UnloadAllModules yes
14 instead, just to be sure :D
15
16 > If you use "sys-power/pm-utils" for suspend & hibernate, you can add
17 > kernel modules for automatic removal before suspend to SUSPEND_MODULES
18 > in /etc/pm/config.d/modules.
19 I have sys-power/pm-utils installed, but no file named
20 /etc/pm/config.d/modules. Anyway, I have USB support built in into the
21 kernel, should I compile it as modules?
22
23 Best regards,
24 Damian.