From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Good 'layman' tutorial on IPv4 > IPv6?
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:39:04
1 I have a reasonable grasp of how to use IP addresses etc with IPv4, but
2 every time I start rading about IPv6 I get a headache...
3
4 Does anyone know of a decent tutorial written specifically to those who
5 have an ok (but not hugely in-depth) understanding of IPv4, and doesn't
6 get bogged down in too many technical details, but simply explains what
7 you need to know to be able to transition to it and use it effectively
8 *and securely* - and/or how *not* to have to expose your entire private
9 network to the world (what IPv4 NAT protects you from)?
10
11 Thanks...