From: "Fatih Tümen" <fthtmn+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] swap usage creeping up
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:26:38
1 Okay I am getting suspicious of tuxonice. Setting swappiness to zero
2 does not mean kernel wont use any swap but it should not be prefering
3 swap over ram when 2G of ram is out there either.
4
5 Just out of curiosity, can you find out which app(s) being swapped ?
6
7 I would give a try to gentoo-sources and see if the issue can be reproduced.
8